- Date & time: Wed 9th May 2012 at 19:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 229m / 751ft
- Venue: Rainow Institute, B5470 between Macclesfield and Whaley Bridge.
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Colin Fray
- The Stables, Ward Lane, Disley, Stockport, SK12 2BZ
- 01663 766508
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:31:08 – 2009
- Female: O. Walwyn – 00:33:49 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Tea and stickies available from 6.30 p.m. ish.
Other races on this day
Sorry no maps available for this event