- Date & time: Sun 12th Sep 2010
- Start time info: Interval starts from 8.30 a.m.
- Country: England
- Category: O
- Website: ldmta.org.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Somewhere in the Lake District - to be announced 2 weeks before event.
- Skills & experience: ER, NS
- Minimum age: 21
- Age info: Short course over 18.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £15.00
- Entry info:
On-line through website, entries open mid-June. Hot food, map and hire of dibber included.
Contact for Race Information
- David Rosen
- 27 Beech Road, Halton, Lancaster, LA2 6QQ
- 01524 811553
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Courses: men's ~16m/~7000'; women's ~12m/~5000'; short ~10m/~3500.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Yorkshireman Off Road Marathon
- 10:30am – Yorkshireman Half Marathon
- 10:30am – Norland Moor
- 10:45am – Settle Loop Tough Trail
- 11:00am – Stretton Skyline
- 11:00am – Whitfield Village Fair
- 11:30am – Chelmorton Chase
- 13:15pm – Padfield Plum Fair Scamper
Sorry no maps available for this event