- Date & time: Sat 12th May 2012
- Start time info: Ladies 12 noon; men 12.30 p.m.
- Country: Northern Ireland
- Category: AS
- Website: nimra.org.uk
- Distance: 7.9km / 4.9m
- Climb: 820m / 2690ft
- Venue: Meelmore Lodge (south).
- Grid ref: 308301
- Skills & experience: ER
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £15.00
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Includes car parking. Entry form and revised route details from website.
Contact for Race Information
- Ian Taylor
- 52 Bladon Drive, Belfast, BT9 5JN
- 028 9028 0790
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Hope – 00:40:35 – 2009
- Female: A. Mudge – 00:47:57 – 2003
- Other info:
Records for old course.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
British & NIMRA Short Championship counter. Optional meal.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – Mount Famine
- 11:00am – Cressbrook Crawl
- 12:00pm – Fairfield Horseshoe
- 13:00pm – Moel Eilio
- 13:15pm – Belmont Winter Hill
- 14:00pm – Bollington Festival 3 Peaks
Sorry no maps available for this event