- Date & time: Sat 22nd Sep 2012 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- Website: cfra.co.uk
- Distance: 7.2km / 4.5m
- Climb: 914m / 3000ft
- Venue: Wasdale Head campsite.
- Grid ref: 183075
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £9.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Cheques to "CFRA". Limit 250
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Eastman
- 2 Maud Syke, Station Road, Drigg, Holmrook, CA19 1XQ
- 019467 24263
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), ladies (3).
- Male: L. Taggart – 00:49:50 – 2007
- Female: N. Davies – 01:03:24 – 1999
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Note trophies/prizes for "Jack & Jill" fastest couple and for King and Queen of "Snowden/Ben Nevis/Scafell Pike mountains". Limited car parking, NT car park only, car share if possible. Check website or send SAE for information.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – N. Wales Junior Mountain Running Champs.
- 00:00am – Home International Uphill Champs.
- 11:00am – Whernside
- 11:00am – King John's Castle
- 13:00pm – Ras Kev - Postponed Until 2013
Sorry no maps available for this event