- Date & time: Sat 23rd Nov 2013 at 10:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AL
- Website: clayton-le-moors-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 27km / 16.8m
- Climb: 1473m / 4833ft
- Venue: Barley Village Hall.
- Grid ref: 823403
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £15.00
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Entries on FRA Entry Form only, cheques to "Tour of Pendle". No refunds. Ensure postage is correct. T-shirt not guaranteed for EOD. RACE IS FULL. Further entries may be submitted, but numbers will only be allocated and cheques cashed if other entrants drop out.
Contact for Race Information
- Kieran Carr
- Oakdene, Whalley Road, Billington, Clitheroe, BB7 9LG
- 07760 667842
- Teams allowed:
- Male: L. Taggart – 02:11:00 – 2007
- Female: A. Mudge – 02:36:28 – 1997
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
12.30 p.m. cut-off time at CP4.
Other races on this day
No other races on this day.
Sorry no maps available for this event