- Date & time: Sat 6th Apr 2013 at 12:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: South
- Category: AL
- Website: llanbedr-blaenafon.co.uk
- Distance: 26km / 16.2m
- Climb: 1372m / 4501ft
- Venue: Llanbedr village.
- Grid ref: 240203
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.00
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Registration at Blaenafon Rugby Club (GR 257088) from 10.30 to 11.15 a.m.
Contact for Race Information
- Christine Vorres
- 17 Museum Court, Griffithstown, Pontypool, NP4 5GZ
- 01495 758831
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J. McQueen – 01:59:01 – 1999
- Female: M. Angharad – 02:19:03 – 1996
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Very limited parking and no toilets at start.
Other races on this day
- 11:00am – New Dungeon Ghyll
- 12:00pm – Pendle Junior Races
- 13:00pm – Coledale Horseshoe
- 14:00pm – Pendle
Sorry no maps available for this event