- Date & time: Sun 8th May 2011 at 08:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay
- Website: halifaxharriers.co.uk
- Distance: 80.5km / 50m
- Climb: 3658m / 12000ft
- Venue: To be confirmed.
- Skills & experience: LK
- Age info: Over 16 for Leg 3, over 18 for other Legs.
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £60.00
- Entry info:
For team of 12. Limit 120 teams.
Contact for Race Information
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Full kit must be worn/carried by all runners. MUST run in pairs. THIS EVENT IS A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ONE POSTPONED ON DEC.12TH 2010. All race instructions remain valid, same cut offs, same start times etc. Please address any questions to Linda Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Bluebell Run
- 10:30am – Surrey Hills Race A
- 10:30am – Surrey Hills Race B
- 10:30am – Surrey Hills Race C
- 11:00am – Crowden Horseshoe
- 11:00am – Cheviot Summit
Sorry no maps available for this event