- Date & time: Sat 14th Sep 2013 at 11:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AL
- Website: eryriharriers.org.uk/peris-horseshoe-2013
- Distance: 28.2km / 17.5m
- Climb: 2590m / 8497ft
- Venue: Heights Hotel, Llanberis.
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £7.00
- Pre-entry fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Entries on form from website www.eryriharriers.org.uk/peris-horseshoe-2013 now. Includes soup and roll.
Contact for Race Information
- Mike Blake
- Cartreff, 1 Garreg Fawr, Groeslon, Caernarfon, LL54 7EB
- 07778 145144
- Teams allowed:
- Male: G. Bland – 03:02:49 – 1994
- Female: M. Angharad – 03:28:14 – 1996
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Commemorative mugs to first 90 pre-entry finishers. British Championship counter.
Other races on this day
- 10:00am – Nine Edges Endurance
- 10:00am – Rombald's Romp
- 10:00am – Turbine Tangle
- 10:30am – Half Peris Horseshoe
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 12:00pm – Cancelled - Whernside
- 13:30pm – Hodder Valley Show
- 14:30pm – Great Westmorland Trail
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe
Sorry no maps available for this event