- Date & time: Sat 20th Sep 2014 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS
- Website: cfra.co.uk
- Distance: 7.2km / 4.5m
- Climb: 914m / 2999ft
- Venue: Wasdale Head campsite.
- Grid ref: 183075
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Cheques to "CFRA". Limit 250. See website for entry form.
Contact for Race Information
- Richard Eastman
- 2 Maud Syke, Station Road, Drigg, Holmrook, CA19 1XQ
- 019467 24263
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
men (4), women (3).
- Male: L. Taggart – 00:49:50 – 2007
- Female: N. Davies – 01:03:24 – 1999
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Note trophies/prizes for "Jack & Jill" fastest couple and for King and Queen of "Snowden/Ben Nevis/Scafell Pike mountains". NT Wasdale Head campsite, accommodation available next to start
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lowe Alpine Mourne Mountain Marathon
- 00:00am – N. Wales Junior Mountain Running Champs.
- 10:00am – Cancelled - Turbine Tangle
- 11:00am – Three Shires
- 14:00pm – Lantern Pike
- 14:30pm – Simonside
- 16:00pm – Little Long Run
Sorry no maps available for this event