- Date & time: Sat 28th Jun 2014 at 03:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AL
- Website: vegan-welsh-3000s.co.uk
- Distance: 90km / 55.9m
- Climb: 6977m / 22890ft
- Venue: SH720715
- Grid ref: SH720715
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £65.00
- Entry info:
Open to experienced ultra runners with excellent navigation skills. Entrants are asked to keep to a plant based diet for the day of the race. See website/contact organiser for discounts and further information.
Contact for Race Information
- Kirsch Bowker
- 6 Station Road, Llanrwst, LL26 0EP
- 07917 027766
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Three UTMB qualifying points. No toilets.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Whaley Waltz
- 04:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - Extreme
- 05:00am – V3k
- 05:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - The Lakes
- 06:00am – Clif Bar 10 Peaks - The Lakes Short
- 10:00am – Vegan Carneddau
- 11:00am – Darren Holloway Memorial Race ( Buttermere Horseshoe )
- 12:00pm – Foel Fras
- 14:00pm – Dollar
- 14:00pm – Chrome Hill
- 15:15pm – Eldwick Gala
Sorry no maps available for this event