- Date & time: Sat 21st Jun 2014 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BM
- Website: cvfr.co.uk
- Distance: 12km / 7.5m
- Climb: 450m / 1476ft
- Venue: Hare & Hounds, Chiserley, nr Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: SE005280
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
Contact for Race Information
- Bill Johnson
- 21 Hall Bank Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5HQ
- 01422 881465
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
See separate entry.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Route changes each year - checkpoints revealed on morning of race. Slower runners may start half an hour earlier if preferred. Race 2 of 3 in the Midsummer Madness series.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lakeside - Gummers How
- 00:00am – Reservoir Bogs Junior
- 08:00am – Ultra Tour Of The Peak District
- 10:00am – Dig Deep Intro Ultra
- 12:00pm – Breiddens Breaker
- 13:00pm – Coity
- 14:00pm – Brown Wardle
- 14:00pm – Tal Y Mignedd
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Darren Jones Clougha Pike
- 15:00pm – Great Hill
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
- 17:00pm – Cancelled - Cononley
Sorry no maps available for this event