- Date & time: Sun 11th Oct 2015 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Isle of Man
- Category: AM
- Website: www.katesrace.co.uk
- Distance: 10.3km / 6.4m
- Climb: 950m / 3117ft
- Venue: Laxey Promenade, Isle of Man, IM4 7DF
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Limit 150, pre-entry by 2/10/14, entries may be taken on the day. See website for more details.
Contact for Race Information
- Sean McLachlan
- Spring House, Ramsay Rd, Laxey, Isle of Man, IM4 7PY
- 07624 493253
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
New event, no records
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
In memory of Kate Burge; athlete, comic, poet....vibrant, fun, unique. Start with a hand in the sea, finish on the highest point on the Isle of Man. Why? - because it's a journey and it's hard!
Toilets at start. No dogs. Trams may be available for return to Laxey, but participants should be prepared to run 8km back to Laxey or organize their own transport from Bungalow. See website for more details.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Breidden Hills
- 10:30am – Withins Junior Curly Wurly Rat Runs
- 11:00am – Mendip Muddle
- 11:00am – Andrew Heywood Memorial Windgather
- 11:30am – Withins Skyline
Sorry no maps available for this event