- Date & time: Sat 16th Jul 2016 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Unknown
- Website: www.pfrf.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Whitehough Outdoor Centre, Barley New Rd, Barley, BB12 9LF
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Minimum age: 6
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £2.00
- Entry info:
Please email info@pendlerunningfestival to register your child.
Contact for Race Information
- Molly Ralphson
- 23 White Lee Ave, Trawden, Colne, BB8 8PL
- 07773 866692
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Full set of junior races.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
No parking at venue. Please park at Barley Car Park or on Barley New Rd. Part of The Pendle Running Festival, adult races and orienteering also available, plus outdoor pursuits, camping/bunk, food, crafts, entertainment, fun races and tug of war.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Rab Evening Mini Mm July
- 00:00am – O M M Lite Chilterns
- 13:30pm – Port Erin Beach Festival Pier To Pier
- 14:00pm – Elim Peugeot International Snowdon Race
- 14:00pm – Warton Crag
- 15:00pm – Ingleborough
- 15:20pm – Kerridge Climb
Sorry no maps available for this event