- Date & time: Sun 2nd Sep 2018 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: AL
- Website: www.cvfr.co.uk/races/castle-carr/
- Distance: 24km / 14.9m
- Climb: 1200m / 3937ft
- Venue: Hare & Hounds, Old Town, Hebden Bridge, HX7 8TN.
- Grid ref: SE005280
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £10.00
- Entry info:
Entries open in July. See website for details. Entry limit 200.
Contact for Race Information
- Bill Johnson
- 21 Hall Bank Lane, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5HQ
- 01422 881465
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S Tosh – 01:56:22 – 2017
- Female: V Wilkinson – 02:16:12 – 2017
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Please do not recce the section of the route that goes through the private estate.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Exterminator
- 11:00am – Shelf Moor
- 11:00am – Stretton Skyline
- 12:00pm – Burnsall ( B O F R A )
- 14:30pm – Loweswater Show
Sorry no maps available for this event