- Date & time: Sun 26th Sep 2010 at 17:00
- Country: Scotland
- Category: BS
- Website: wildoutdoors.info
- Distance: 7.2km / 4.5m
- Climb: 277m / 910ft
- Venue: Scottish Wildlife Trust Reserve, Loch of the Lowes.
- Grid ref: NO041435
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £7.00
- Entry info:
Registration at Visitor Centre.
Contact for Race Information
- Adrian Davis
- Birnham Guest House, 4 Murthly Terrace, Birnham, Dunkeld, PH8 0BG
- 01350 727201
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Sullivan – 00:30:04 – 2009
- Female: J. Higginbottom – 00:36:24 – 2009
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Other races on this day
- 10:40am – Cleveland Search & Rescue: Viking Chase
- 11:00am – English Schools Fell Running Championships
- 11:00am – Powis Arms
- 12:00pm – 30th Butser Hill Challenge
Sorry no maps available for this event