- Date & time: Sat 28th May 2011 at 10:30
- Country: Scotland
- Region: Islands
- Category: AL
- Website: jurafellrace.org.uk
- Distance: 27.4km / 17m
- Climb: 2347m / 7700ft
- Venue: Craighouse distillery.
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: £15.00
- Entry info:
Entry only on official form available from website from March 1st. Limit 200.
Contact for Race Information
- Graham Arthur
- An Sgurr, Achintraid, Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XB
- 01520 733373
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Rigby – 03:06:59 – 1994
- Female: A. Mudge – 03:40:33 – 2008
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for all ages organised by village from 11 a.m., entries on day.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Runners MUST have done at least two AL races requiring navigational ability, or equivalent events, in the judgement of the organisers, in the last two years. Sponsored by Isle of Jura Distillary.
Other races on this day
- 13:00pm – Cader Idris
- 13:00pm – Intercounties Championship - Broughton Heights
- 14:30pm – Hutton Roof Crags
Sorry no maps available for this event