- Date & time: Sun 19th Aug 2012 at 10:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: Relay
- Website: sites.google.com/a/sheffield.ac.uk/glossop-marathon-relay
- Distance: 43.1km / 26.8m
- Climb: 1676m / 5499ft
- Venue: Grouse Inn, Chunal, Glossop.
- Grid ref: 033902
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Age info: Legs 1 & 4, over 16. Legs 2 & 3, over 18.
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £28.00
- Pre-entry fee: £24.00
- Entry info:
Per team. Solo, pre-entry £12, on day £14. See website for entry information.
Contact for Race Information
- Gordon Cooper
- 6 Hampshire Close, Glossop, SK13 8SA
- 01457 864673
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
New event. Four leg relay. Also option for solo entry.
Leg 1: 7.6km/247m.
Leg 2: 12.3km/489m.
Leg 3: 15.0km/535m.
Leg 4: 8.6km/404m.
Full kit/equipment must be carried/worn by all runners.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RACE HAS BEEN CANCELLED BECAUSE OF A LACK OF CONFIRMED ENTRIES.
Other races on this day
- 09:30am – 10th Belper Rugby Rover
- 11:00am – Sedbergh Hills
- 13:00pm – Lomonds Of Fife
- 14:30pm – Cancelled - Lakeland Country Fair