- Date & time: Sat 6th Jul 2013 at 14:00
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AS
- Website: wfra.org.uk
- Distance: 8.7km / 5.4m
- Climb: 700m / 2297ft
- Venue: Show Field, adjacent to Moel Siabod Cafe, Capel Curig.
- Grid ref: SH728577
- Skills & experience: LK, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
Also small charge to enter Showfield.
Contact for Race Information
- Paul Hodges
- The Moel Siabod Cafe, A5, Capel Curig, Betws y Coed, LL24 0EL
- 01690 720429
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M. Whitfield – 00:44:52 – 1998
- Female: A. Mudge – 00:52:28 – 1998
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U12(over 10)/U14/U16, 2.8km/100m, 2.05 p.m., £1 on day.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Held in conjunction with Village Show.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Saunders Lakeland Mountain Marathon
- 10:30am – Chevy Chase
- 11:00am – Heptonstall Festival
- 11:00am – Wharfedale Ttt Race 2
- 14:00pm – Dollar
- 14:00pm – James Coulson Laxey Fell
- 14:30pm – Charmouth Challenge
- 14:30pm – Tockholes
- 15:15pm – Oakworth Haul