- Date & time: Sat 21st Jun 2014 at 15:00
- Country: England
- Region: Bowland/NW Lancs.
- Category: AS
- Website: bowlandfellrunners.org.uk
- Distance: 7.9km / 4.9m
- Climb: 400m / 1312ft
- Venue: Quernmore Village Crossroads, Lancaster, LA2 9EH.
- Grid ref: SD520591
- Skills & experience: PM, NS
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £1.00
- Entry info:
Plus £2.50 entry to Showfield.
Contact for Race Information
- Chris Reade
- 1 Rose Cottages, Rigg Lane, Quernmore, Lancaster, LA2 9EH
- 01524 382315
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: J. Ross – 00:36:47 – 2011
- Female: K. Walshaw – 00:42:34 – 2012
- Junior races:
- Other info:
English Junior Championship counter U8(over 6)/U10/U12 at 13:45, U14/U16, at 14:45, U18/U20 run in senior race at 15:00.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Village sports. No access to farmland until race day. Bring kit - cagoule, leggings etc. NO kit NO run inc. juniors.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lakeside - Gummers How
- 00:00am – Reservoir Bogs Junior
- 08:00am – Ultra Tour Of The Peak District
- 10:00am – Dig Deep Intro Ultra
- 11:30am – Reservoir Bogs
- 12:00pm – Breiddens Breaker
- 13:00pm – Coity
- 14:00pm – Brown Wardle
- 14:00pm – Tal Y Mignedd
- 14:30pm – Buckden Pike
- 15:00pm – Great Hill
- 15:00pm – James Blakeley
- 15:15pm – Peter Brinsley Bosley Fete
- 17:00pm – Cancelled - Cononley