- Date & time: Sat 18th Apr 2015
- Country: Wales
- Region: North
- Category: AM GPS:
- Website: www.anturstiniog.com
- Distance: 16.9km / 10.5m
- Climb: 853m / 2799ft
- Venue: Antur Stiniog, Y Siop, Uned 1 a 2 Stryd Fawr, Blaenau FFestiniog, LL41 3ES
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.50
- Pre-entry fee: £6.50
- Entry info:
Oline entry will be available at www.fabian4.co.uk from 1st Dec and close 11th April. Entries on day only if race limit not reached before.
Contact for Race Information
- Ceri Cunnington
- Antur Stiniog, Y Siop, Stryd Fawr, LL41 3ES
- 01766 832214
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: T. Davies – 01:15:58 – 2009
- Female: J. Lee – 01:31:55 – 2009
- Junior races:
- Other info:
Races for U12, U14, U16, U18.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Refreshments and entertainment on field. British Championship counter. See race website for accommodation, up to date information, race map etc.. Option to park at original start point (1km from start) Cae Peips (LL41 3PL where there are toilets, changing facilities & showers. The race will finish here.