- Date & time: Sat 8th Aug 2015 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BM GPS:
- Website: www.macclesfield-harriers.co.uk
- Distance: 11.7km / 7.3m
- Climb: 525m / 1722ft
- Venue: Trials field, Bullocks Lane, Sutton, Macclesfield, SK11 0HE.
- Grid ref: 923716
- Skills & experience: LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £3.00
- Entry info:
Plus £3 entry to Trials field. Proceeds to East Cheshire Hospice or other charity.
Contact for Race Information
- Simon Cartledge
- 5 Brighton Crescent, Langley, Macclesfield, SK11 0DL
- 07709 261715
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: S. Bailey – 00:53:06 – 2009
- Female: O. Walwyn-Bush – 00:57:11 – 2011
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Held in conjunction with Sheepdog Trials. No training on route and no dogs.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Turner Landscape
- 09:00am – Long Tour Of Bradwell
- 09:30am – Half Tour Of Bradwell
- 15:20pm – Arncliffe Gala