- Date & time: Sun 31st May 2015
- Country: England - Not FRA
- Region: Unknown
- Category: Unknown
- Website: www.britishathletics.org.uk/competitions/mountain-running-challenge
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Skills & experience: n/a
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Pre-entry (by Monday 25th May) :
Junior Trial : https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?elid=Y&event_id=2027
Senior Trial : https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?elid=Y&event_id=2028
Contact for Race Information
- Mark Johnston
- 3 Lovells Glen, Linlithgow Bridge, EH49 7TD
- 07717 623344
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Other info:
- Junior races:
- Other info:
The junior races are open to athletes born in 1996 to 1999 inclusive. No younger athletes may compete in the junior races.
Permit / Insurance
This race does not have a permit or insurance from the FRA.
Uphill trial races for selection of UK teams to compete in the European Mountain Running Championships in Portugal on 4th July. See British Athletics website for information about selection criteria etc.. 2nd event in the UKA Mountain Running Challenge.
Other races on this day
- 10:30am – Edenfield
- 11:00am – Saddleworth Junior Races
- 11:00am – Peat Pits Wood 3
- 12:00pm – Coniston Gullies ( B O F R A )
- 12:30pm – Saddleworth