- Date & time: Sat 12th Mar 2016 at 08:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BL
- Website: www.kcac.co.uk/kcac-events/haworth-hobble/
- Distance: 51km / 31.7m
- Climb: 1340m / 4396ft
- Venue: Haworth Primary School, Rawdon Road, Haworth, BD22 8DW.
- Grid ref: SE 03143 37265
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Pre-entry fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Entry Form here http://kcac.co.uk/kcac-events/haworth-hobble/ from Jan 2016
Contact for Race Information
- Brett Weeden
- 87 Main Street, Cononley, Keighley, BD20 8LJ
- 07970 206003
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Refreshments en route, hot meal at finish. Bring a mug for drinks en route. Full kit to be carried.