- Date & time: Sat 1st Sep 2018 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: iansymington.wixsite.com/thebogartofblackshaw
- Distance: 8.9km / 5.5m
- Climb: 274m / 899ft
- Venue: Fete field, Blackshaw Head, nr Hebden Bridge.
- Grid ref: 959276 on OL21
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £4.00
- Entry info:
Entry fee plus donations to Fete on entry to field. Limit 150. Registration from 12:30 p.m. All profits to local charities.
Contact for Race Information
- Ian Symington
- 1 Cally Cottages, Badger Lane, Blackshaw Head, Hebden Bridge, HX7 7JN
- 07455 177507
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M Wharton – 00:36:10 – 2015
- Female: J Waites – 00:40:58 – 2009
- Junior races:
- Other info:
All junior categories included.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
You must bring waterproof whole body cover, hat and gloves. No kit, no run. Beginner friendly race. Part of Blackshaw Head Fete.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Ben Nevis
- 00:00am – Morrone Hill Race - Braemar Gathering
- 10:30am – Longshaw Sheepdog Trials
- 11:00am – Firth
- 11:00am – Derek Price Memorial Grisedale Horseshoe
- 13:00pm – Gladstone 9