- Date & time: Sat 21st Sep 2019 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: South/West Pennines
- Category: Relay GPS:
- Website: www.saddleworth-runners.co.uk
- Distance: Unknown
- Climb: Unknown
- Venue: Cross Keys Inn, Church Rd, Uppermill.
- Grid ref: SE008062
- Skills & experience: ER, PM, LK, NS
- Age info: 16 on fell leg.
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £10.00
Contact for Race Information
- Jill Boustead
- 6 Lower Knoll Road, Diggle, Uppermill, Oldham, OL3 5PD
- 07894 244039
- Teams allowed:
- Other info:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
2 x 4.8km road legs, 2 x 4.2km/153m fell legs. Full body cover required. Kit check. Do not park in pub car park.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – 40th Mourne Mountain Marathon
- 08:30am – Peak District Challenge Bronze
- 09:30am – British & Irish Junior Mountain Running Championships, Senior Home International
- 10:30am – Grindslow Knoll Juniors
- 11:00am – Three Shires
- 12:00pm – Grindsbrook Circle
- 12:00pm – Great Whernside
- 14:00pm – Simonside
- 14:00pm – Lantern Pike