- Date & time: Sun 12th May 2019 at 11:30
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS GPS:
- Website: www.runningwithdavid.com
- Distance: 5.5km / 3.4m
- Climb: 106m / 348ft
- Venue: Bear Inn, Sandhall Lane, Alderwasley, Derbyshire, DE56 2RD.
- Grid ref: 315527
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 14
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £5.00
- Pre-entry fee: £5.00
- Entry info:
U18s £2, U16s FREE. Registration is at the start/finish in Higg Lane, Alderwasley but car parking is at the Bear Inn
Contact for Race Information
- David Denton
- 5 Swinney Lane, Belper, DE56 1EF
- 07747 776233
- [email protected]otmail.co.uk
- Teams allowed:
- Male: No record information.
- Female: No record information.
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U9 (6 and over) 1km, U11/U13 2.75km/53m from 11am. All junior categories age on 31st December 2019
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Start/finish 1km away. Car parking at the Bear but NOT at the course, toilets, good food & drinks available.