- Date & time: Sun 16th Jun 2019 at 13:00
- Country: England
- Region: Lake District
- Category: AS GPS:
- Website: www.helmhill.co.uk
- Distance: 9km / 5.6m
- Climb: 410m / 1345ft
- Venue: Staveley Mill Yard, LA8 9LR
- Skills & experience: PM, LK
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: £6.00
- Entry info:
Registration in Hawkshead Brewery from 11 am - 12.45 limited to 200 runners
Contact for Race Information
- Jonny Grisedale
- 4 Collin Road, Kendal, LA9 5HN
- 07967 656099
- Teams allowed:
- Male: M Addison – 00:36:23 – 2018
- Female: J Rice – 00:48:04 – 2018
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
All proceeds from the race will be donated to Kendal Mountain Rescue .
This year we have Run for a ton: first Male, first Female past the trig point on Brunt Knott in the race will win £100 cash, kindly donated by Different Strokes Painting and Decorating, Kendal.
Prizes from Inov-8 , Pete Bland Sports and Hawkshead Brewery; Hawkshead Brewery will offer discount on food and drink for runners after the race .