- Date & time: Sat 11th Sep 2021 at 11:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: AL
- Website: pennineridgefellrunner.blogspot.com
- Distance: 23km / 14.3m
- Climb: 1200m / 3937ft
- Venue: Scout Hut, Swallow House Lane, Hayfield, SK22 2HB.
- Grid ref: 034871
- Skills & experience: ER, LK, NS
- Minimum age: 18
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Pre-entry fee: £9.00
- Entry info:
Emall organiser for entry and payment details.
Contact for Race Information
- Patrick Barry
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: J Wood – 02:22:24 – 2018
- Female: C Haines – 02:58:48 – 2018
- Junior races:
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Changed route from 2018, see website for route details. As AL races go this is very much on the easier end of the spectrum, so it would be an excellent first "AL".
Other races on this day
- 09:30am – Lost Shepherd
- 10:00am – Nine Edges Endurance
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 13:30pm – Hodder Valley Show - Cancelled
- 15:00pm – Rivington Pike
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe