- Date & time: Sat 17th Sep 2011 at 14:00
- Country: England
- Region: Peak District
- Category: BS
- Website: cs.man.ac.uk/~temples/hc/
- Distance: 8km / 5m
- Climb: 320m / 1050ft
- Venue: Spray House Farm, Little Hayfield.
- Grid ref: SK035886
- Skills & experience: PM
- Minimum age: 16
- Entry on day?
- Entry on day fee: Not specified
- Entry info:
Show entry fee, approx. £7, includes race.
Contact for Race Information
- Jim Trueman
- Ivy Farm, Slack Lane, Little Hayfield, High Peak, SK22 2NQ
- 07769 263804
- [email protected]
- Teams allowed:
- Male: R. Wilde – 00:29:12 – 1977
- Female: C. Greenwood – 00:34:50 – 1984
- Junior races:
- Other info:
U8(over 6)/U10, 0.5m, 12 noon; U12, 1m, 1 p.m.; U14/U16, 2m, 1 p.m.
Permit / Insurance
This race has a Permit and associated UK Athletics insurance from the FRA
Final counter in Hayfield Championship. Country Show and Sheepdog Trials.
Other races on this day
- 00:00am – Lowe Alpine Mourne Mountain Marathon
- 00:00am – N. Wales Junior Mountain Running Champs.
- 10:00am – Rombald's Romp
- 11:00am – St Boniface Fell
- 11:00am – Three Shires
- 14:30pm – Simonside
- 15:00pm – Ventnor Horseshoe